Monday, February 18, 2008

Video of my pictures

Hi to all... I wanted to share a video I made (my first). It contains all the pictures I have taken that I will be selling this coming weekend at Almond Blossom. This will be a big weekend for me, three days! I would love to see anyone that can make it. I have a booth inside the community center on the left. I should be in the middle of the room, I think. Just look for the photos.... I picked indoors in case it rains, please pray it doesn't though. I will have my cell phone if you want to call and check on me, or where I am - 402-4921. Have a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Aunt Lori the pictures are awsome.....Hope you do well this weekend. Love you and miss you!!
~Christine~

Anonymous said...

Great photos Lori! I'm thrilled to see your talents out there for the world to see! I miss you...Love, Sarah (Dan, Jacob, Bug and Rick too)

Anonymous said...

Lori,

Your pictures are stunning. I pray that this talent will bring you many blessings in life.

You are an awesome friend.

Blessings
Chantelle